THE BIG IRON FARM SHOW IS HELD AT THE RED RIVER VALLEY FAIRGROUNDS ON THE WEST EDGE OF WEST FARGO, NORTH DAKOTA.
Fargo and West Fargo, North Dakota and Moorhead, Minnesota are sister cities of the Red River Valley.
Fargo is the largest community in North Dakota and Moorhead borders it along the Minnesota side. The cities are the crossing point of Interstate 94 (east and west) and Interstate 29 (north and south).
Big Iron Farm Show
1805 Main Avenue West
West Fargo, ND 58078-1301
The Big Iron Farm Show is easily accessible from the I-94 Interstate as well as Main Avenue and 13th Avenue. Free parking is available around the Fairgrounds during the show.
- Two airports are available for either privately owned aircraft or commercial travel
- West Fargo has a small community airport for privately owned aircraft (Big Iron will provide ground transportation to and from the show)
- Hector International Airport is located in Fargo (Ground transportation is available)
- West Edge of West Fargo, ND
- Exit #343 off of I-94
- 1/2 mile East, then 1/4 mile South on County Road 28
Once you get here, parking is free.
Handicapped parking is available near Gate 3 and the Grandstand Gate. No vehicles are allowed inside the show grounds.
Visit the Fargo-Moorhead Convention and Visitor’s Bureau for a complete listing of the available hotels, dining options and entertainment hot spots!
We want to make it easy for you to find the BEST hotel option! Just enter your search dates below and you will get all sorts of choices for the Big Iron Farm Show!
Search dates below to find your room for the Big Iron Farm Show!
RED RIVER VALLEY CAMPGROUND RATES
Located within walking distance from the Big Iron Show facility. No reservations, rented on first come, first served basis.
- 31 asphalt pads with Full Hookup
- 44 gravel pads with Full Hookup
- 16 gravel pads with 30 amp ONLY
- Showers & bathrooms
- Picnic tables
- Full Hookup – $30.00/night
- Electricity Only – $25.00/night